Harry Kane

He’s a nailed on rag signing.

The PR machine rolls on

Wonder how many Instagram followers he has

To be fair he’ll score a shit load of goals for them in his first few seasons but no doubt the thirty year ops will bat himself a five year contract (with an option for one more year (what is that all about anyway?!))

Yep we need chelsea to go for him and bayern in the summer as well because it the scum get him they’ll have a team that can win the league!

Just imagine:

-------------------Ederson-------------------

---Walker---Dias---Stones--Cancelo

---------------------Rodri----------------------

--Mahrez----------------------Foden-------

----------------------KDB------------------------

-----------Kane----------Haaland-----------

Oof. Back to FIFA career mode I go....

It'd be a Van Persie signing for them - immediately makes them much better & contenders
Rags won't be contenders for the league as long as they have serial losers like Trashford, Bruno & Shaw starting every week. Stealing (thanks to the ref) a win in a derby wont change that, they did that under Ole too.

He’s a nailed on rag signing.

The PR machine rolls on

Wonder how many Instagram followers he has

To be fair he’ll score a shit load of goals for them in his first few seasons but no doubt the thirty year ops will bat himself a five year contract (with an option for one more year (what is that all about anyway?!))
Who the hell follows Arry Kane, he is one of the most boring personalities out there, good player or not.

Yep we need chelsea to go for him and bayern in the summer as well because it the scum get him they’ll have a team that can win the league!
Spuds would never sell him to Chelsea , London would have another great fire if they did

He's a great player and United will likely be title contenders next season if he goes there.

I'm glad we ended up with Haaland though because Kane will be 30 in the summer and while he could potentially play at a high level for another three or four years, I still think you're taking a risk.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.