Harry Kane

Levy will sell him he is all about balancing the books rags will get him for 60m plus addons to 80m if they win the league!

Kane don’t sign a new contract he won’t be a spurs players next season
Perhaps. I just don’t envisage him leaving and going to that lot.

Just imagine:

-------------------Ederson-------------------

---Walker---Dias---Stones--Cancelo

---------------------Rodri----------------------

--Mahrez----------------------Foden-------

----------------------KDB------------------------

-----------Kane----------Haaland-----------

Oof. Back to FIFA career mode I go....
Bellingham?

Not for us now I think, especially given that they'll be a summer scramble for him, but I do wonder if pep's next reincarnation of city could be back to two strikers, or even three.

Kane is able to drop back and do that de bruyne thing of picking a pass. Normally that means a wide cross field ball to a fast runner. But if you've got one or both of Haaland and Alvarez still ahead of Kane, with a defender already having come out to close Kane down.... Hmmm.. I could see it....

Personally would like to see him go to Munich

I think Kane is a great example of how more players are going to run down contracts and insist on release clauses in contracts. He should be a city player, i much prefer having Haaland here though.

Personally cant blame Kane for running down his contract. Spurs had a chance to cash in on Kane and make shed loads. But the chairman was greedy, now he can walk for free, good business my the chairman lol

Just imagine:

-------------------Ederson-------------------

---Walker---Dias---Stones--Cancelo

---------------------Rodri----------------------

--Mahrez----------------------Foden-------

----------------------KDB------------------------

-----------Kane----------Haaland-----------

Oof. Back to FIFA career mode I go....
Not for me,i think we could do better in 2 or 3 positions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.