Harry Kane

Still think we should have broken the bank for him and paid what they wanted because he is worth it. Great player. If it were my money and I was on the board I would have put the Grealish money into the deal and some and not bothered with that deal to secure Kane

Still think we should have broken the bank for him and paid what they wanted because he is worth it. Great player. If it were my money and I was on the board I would have put the Grealish money into the deal and some and not bothered with that deal to secure Kane
I wouldn’t disagree that he is a very good player and a great goal scorer, but I still think that we got a much better deal with Haaland. Kane is 29, Haaland 22. Levy apparently wanted more than double what we paid for Haaland. I think that there are greater things to come from Erling and even if he moved on after 5 years, we would recover a handsome profit.

I wouldn’t disagree that he is a very good player and a great goal scorer, but I still think that we got a much better deal with Haaland. Kane is 29, Haaland 22. Levy apparently wanted more than double what we paid for Haaland. I think that there are greater things to come from Erling and even if he moved on after 5 years, we would recover a handsome profit.
I do not say it should have been at the expense of or instead of Haaland. Maybe should have been instead of Grealish

I’m relieved that we have a board that has a better understanding of the football business than you do

I do not say it should have been at the expense of or instead of Haaland. Maybe should have been instead of Grealish
I know that you didn’t say at the expense of Haaland, but do we need 2 players like that? My opinion is that we don’t, especially as Haaland will possibly get supported more in the future by Alvarez.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.