Harry Kane

Id still go for him if levy wasnt so stingy.

I think we do well with 2 strikers and he could easily play with Haaland or Alvarez.

Hope he’s that desperate for trophies that he goes Munich for the guaranteed league.

I expect he’ll go United, £100 million (probably including add one) and 400K a week, but will score a load for them over 5-6 years

Kane could play and work very well with Haaland. Haaland makes similar runs to Son when he was at as his best and more often than not, Kane would find him. But I don't see De Bruyne and Kane working in the same team. For me Harry would have been a better fit than Haaland, and nobody will ever change my mind. But that ship has sailed.

Kane could play and work very well with Haaland. Haaland makes similar runs to Son when he was at as his best and more often than not, Kane would find him. But I don't see De Bruyne and Kane working in the same team. For me Harry would have been a better fit than Haaland, and nobody will ever change my mind. But that ship has sailed.

I hope Haaland will be like Kane in few season with us, he is still young still have much time to learn.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.