Harry Kane

Well I don't understand this.
Is this loyalty because God they have let him down multiple times.

Is it that he has accepted his fate and doesn't want to move to the rags.
Because as much as I hate the scums they are one Harry Kane away from seriously challenging for the title.
And we know they can spend money and get some new mercenaries.

Even Bayern is a good option. Go to Munich win a few leagues and then come back in 4 5 years. The League is easy and he will flourish. I may understand we doesn't want to uproot his family to a new country.

If he is being loyal fair play to him man but having seen how much Levy has screwed with him in these years, I wouldn't have signed an extension.

Honestly thought he'd go to Bayern. They've been sniffing for a while apparently but maybe he's just chasing the goals records rather than actual trophies.

If he stays at Spurs there's no maybe about it, that's definitely what he's doing. Maybe the odd Carabao Cup. They've had serial winners in Mourinho and Conte there and they have failed too. Until they reorganise at the top they won't win anything.

I went on a Spurs forum after the game midweek and saw one guy saying 'Conte is playing his system and moulding the players around that rather than the other way around' - well, yeah. That's what you get Conte for, 5 at the back with wing backs etc.

If EBH goes to Real in 18 months Kane may be a handy stop gap on a free!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.