Harry Kane

Seeing as Kane drops off alot more than Haaland I would have imaged them to play together. Not worrying about when Haaland leaves is being complacent, I would sooner be proactive than reactive.

The response from people suggests we have been faultless this season and we certainly haven't, I would have thought there was room for a plan B, like when we had Balotelli, Aguero and Dzeko.

I do grow rather tiresome of the dismissive, cuntish, know all attitude of some people on here.

Isn’t that the same for every single player in our squad?

You’re arguing, that we should proactively buy a 30yo Kane now, so that we’re covered, should Erling leave in the next 3 years?! ..This is the same Erling, that hasn’t been with us a year yet and looks to be at complete ease with his teammates around him, enjoying every bit of playing for us! (Not to mention it would cost circa £250m for someone to buy him).

I’m just glad that you’re not making decisions for the club, because the logic is deeply flawed!

@tolmie's hairdoo is planting this story just to increase the price United have to pay.
Sort of agree. I think it's actually a story. It is the reality. If we don't win anything with Haaland, what will the point have been? Pep would have loved Kane. Haaland could be sold at a profit in the blink of an eye and we could do it that way. That's a reality. Everyone is replaceable. It's a clear challenge to Haaland and others to really make this work. Now. That's the only way that story goes away. No coincidence it was dropped before a CL game.

Sort of agree. I think it's actually a story. It is the reality. If we don't win anything with Haaland, what will the point have been? Pep would have loved Kane. Haaland could be sold at a profit in the blink of an eye and we could do it that way. That's a reality. Everyone is replaceable. It's a clear challenge to Haaland and others to really make this work. Now. That's the only way that story goes away. No coincidence it was dropped before a CL game.
There is no story, nobody said there was a story, bluemoon has made a story by not reading what Tolmie posted properly. All he said was IF he were to leave spurs he’d want to leave for us rather than united. Who wouldn’t, he never said he was leaving he never said we had any interest, why would we. It’s a non story nobody needs to be overly bothered about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.