Harry Kane

I’d rather he does stay with you, you seem less dominant with him and the stats are reflecting it
This is the season all the pundits explained he would need to adjust and settle in - it'll probably turn out to be his worst even if he is on 39 with 14 goals to go. ;-)

I’d rather he does stay with you, you seem less dominant with him and the stats are reflecting it
Please expand on that, give me the stats. By the way, I'm shit hot with stats. 39 goals in 36 matches and we've not even really got used to fully integrated him into the team yet. I can't wait for your reply.
You're the feeder club for Madrid, even super red Becks fucked off there, alongside Ronny. Our stars stayed here for the most productive years of their careers.

Last edited:
What stats? His record goal tally? His 5 hat tricks (1 against your sorry shit bags)? Fuck off back to the theatre of distant memories.
I think it’s stats v St Marcus of Wythenshawe… we all know that when you compare him to the best player that ever played the game, the stats fall short. Plus on top of that St Marcus eradicated world hunger, I believe.

Isn’t that the same for every single player in our squad?

You’re arguing, that we should proactively buy a 30yo Kane now, so that we’re covered, should Erling leave in the next 3 years?! ..This is the same Erling, that hasn’t been with us a year yet and looks to be at complete ease with his teammates around him, enjoying every bit of playing for us! (Not to mention it would cost circa £250m for someone to buy him).

I’m just glad that you’re not making decisions for the club, because the logic is deeply flawed!

Yes it is the same for every position, but we're in the Kane thread and arguably the forward line is the most important so that's why I am mentioning him and not everyone else. It's clear we were trying to be proactive with the purchase of Philips to replace Rodri in the end, not sure if that will end up happening.

It's not just so we are covered if Haaland leaves, it gives another dimension to our attack, someone else mentions extending alvarez to be proactive, I don't see it as a one or the other. Kane seems the model professional and his experience would be very welcome in the dressing room and I imagine he would also bring huge desire to win trophys seeing as that is lacking in his career.

I'm glad you're not interviewing for positions in the club as you have a lack of vision.

Please expand on that, give me the stats. By the way, I'm shit hot with stats. 39 goals in 36 matches and we've not even really got used to fully integrated him into the team yet. I can't wait for your reply.
You're the feeder club for Madrid, even super red Becks fucked off there, alongside Ronny. Our stars stayed here for the most productive years of their careers.

‘Becks’ was benched in 2002/03 having clashed with the boss over his PR priorities. Solskjaer was generally starting ahead of him on the right. In the case of Ronaldo, he won everything he could with us then moved on to the biggest club in the world. Which of your ‘stars’ do you think Real wanted/needed? They’ve been busy winning European Cups in the past decade.

The stats are after 27 games played last season you had 66 points, but at the same time this year you’re on 61 - that’s regression and Haaland is the most notable variable element between the two teams.

We had Van Nistelrooy come in after consecutive 3 title wins, score 44 goals and make us worse. As we look to close the gap over the next year or so I hope the you keep him and we get Kane.

‘Becks’ was benched in 2002/03 having clashed with the boss over his PR priorities. Solskjaer was generally starting ahead of him on the right. In the case of Ronaldo, he won everything he could with us then moved on to the biggest club in the world. Which of your ‘stars’ do you think Real wanted/needed? They’ve been busy winning European Cups in the past decade.

The stats are after 27 games played last season you had 66 points, but at the same time this year you’re on 61 - that’s regression and Haaland is the most notable variable element between the two teams.

We had Van Nistelrooy come in after consecutive 3 title wins, score 44 goals and make us worse. As we look to close the gap over the next year or so I hope the you keep him and we get Kane.
I hope you get Kane too, Spurs always bend over for you (Carrick, Berbatov, etc). As for closing the gap, you’re miles behind. Ten Hag will end up going the same way as all your last set of managers until you truly realise the state your club is in and the pisscan stops interfering.

Any club in the world would love De Bruyne. Madrid always wanted David Silva. If they have been "busy" winning European cups, I am not sure why they bought players after winning the first one.

So a 5 point loss is regression? Maybe we have played our tougher games earlier?

And in all honesty, you will not find a single City fan who would want Kane for Haaland, so you can be happy about that.

Also, how do you look to close the gap, you are literally in and around where Jose and Ole had you, if you just want to compare points at this point.

You lot are 50 points from 26 games right now (GD: 6)
Season 20/21 (Ole): 51 points from 27 games (GD: 19)
Season 18/19 (Jose+Ole): 52 points from 27 games (GD: 18)
Season 17/18 (Jose): 56 points from 27 games (GD: 32)
Season 16/17 (Jose): 52 points from 27 games (GD: 19)
Season 14/15 (LVG): 50 points from 27 games (GD: 20)

Hope that puts everything into perspective. Your club has been at the same point at this stage every year, infact your GD has been the worse this year (regardless of 7-0).

Last edited:
Maybe you should spend £70m+ on players a little more often (Pogba, Lukaku, Sancho, Casemiro, Fernandes, Maguire, De Maria and don't forget £86m Antony). Hope your new owners give the manager as much money as the Glazers.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.