Harry Kane

‘Becks’ was benched in 2002/03 having clashed with the boss over his PR priorities. Solskjaer was generally starting ahead of him on the right. In the case of Ronaldo, he won everything he could with us then moved on to the biggest club in the world. Which of your ‘stars’ do you think Real wanted/needed? They’ve been busy winning European Cups in the past decade.

The stats are after 27 games played last season you had 66 points, but at the same time this year you’re on 61 - that’s regression and Haaland is the most notable variable element between the two teams.

We had Van Nistelrooy come in after consecutive 3 title wins, score 44 goals and make us worse. As we look to close the gap over the next year or so I hope the you keep him and we get Kane.
You won't get Kane. Why would any decent English player, want to play with a bunch of slapped arsed wankers, like Fernández, Anthony, and Casimero.

If Kane ends up at United it’s because City moved on and signed a better goal scorer in Haaland. You know he’d rather be here but won’t happen now. How times have changed.

Thought he was excellent over the two games for England. He's just a supreme footballer. Still makes me chuckle when anybody tries to convince me that Lewandowski is better. He can't and doesn't do half of what Kane does. The only striker that might be even more complete as himself is Benzema.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.