Harry Kane

Players always clutch their faces. I'm pretty sure Gundogan did it against Fabinho last match too? This is footballers in a nutshell. Nothing new here
Both Gundogan and Grealish did it on Saturday. It’s a total embarrassment when your own players do it.

Worst thing about footy is all that shit.

Both Gundogan and Grealish did it on Saturday. It’s a total embarrassment when your own players do it.

Worst thing about footy is all that shit.

Yes mate, I'm not condoning what Kane did but some people make out its just him and every other player shits gold.

I remmeber when Bilic got Blanc sent off in 98, Savage getting Edinburgh sent off the Worthington cup 99 final, Rivaldo getting some player sent off clutching his face as the ball hit his legs. This has been going on way too long and its embarrassing.

The worst part is every North American who hates football calls football players pussies. They don't realise it's gamesmanship/cheating. These guys could probably bench press well over 200lbs, ripped and are prime athletes. They're far from weaklings, but their behaviour wouldn't match their physique

Kane is no better than anyone else when it comes to gamesmanship, but he's also no worse, as has been outlined above. I still think his selfishness in conning Eriksen out of a goal at Stoke is the worst thing he's done - cheating to bolster his own personal standing at the expense of a teammate. He never scored that goal and he damned well knows it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.