Harry Kane

Always had a bit of a soft spot for mahrez given how he handled his transfer to city. He seemed desperate at the time and always respected that. He is a good case study if anyone in the future wants to get to city if the club are after them.
Exactly. Rarely do City return for players, but we made the exception for both Laporté & Mahrez who showed how badly they wanted to be here.

Sadly Kane didn't, hence he remains potless at Spuds. He's had a big part to play in being stuck at White Hart Lane, or whatever their stadium's called nowadays. )(

Exactly. Rarely do City return for players, but we made the exception for both Laporté & Mahrez who showed how badly they wanted to be here.

Sadly Kane didn't, hence he remains potless at Spuds. He's had a big part to play in being stuck at White Hart Lane, or whatever their stadium's called nowadays. )(
Dairylea Park.

Dunno i could see him moving this summer. he only has 1 year left now, spurs are at a particularly hopeless ebb. One would think he wants that Premier League Record which probably rules out a move abroad (tho for me Real Madrid would be a great move for him and them)

man United will pay the 70/80 mil, Have CL football and can probably make a case that with him they can challenge for the title. I think he might do it. if not he'll run his deal to nothing the following summer and have his pick.

Can anyone see him moving this Summer? Obviously not to us as the ship has sailed and doesn't fit the profile but it surely has to be now or never for both Spurs and Kane. He will be 30 by the start of next season and surely needs his big payday contract for his career/retirement. Levy is too tight to offer him what he needs. I can't see him going abroad but Rags must surely be going all out for him. Newcastle too. He is turning into a bit of an enigma.

Can anyone see him moving this Summer? Obviously not to us as the ship has sailed and doesn't fit the profile but it surely has to be now or never for both Spurs and Kane. He will be 30 by the start of next season and surely needs his big payday contract for his career/retirement. Levy is too tight to offer him what he needs. I can't see him going abroad but Rags must surely be going all out for him. Newcastle too. He is turning into a bit of an enigma.

Some seem to think he only has a couple of years left, but I see that has nonsense. He's not someone that once he's lost his pace he becomes half the player, because he never had any in the first place! He's lot a bit of mobility but everything else in his game is getting better and better. He's also a great pro that really looks after himself so if he avoids serious injury, there's no reason at all he wont be scoring and assisting goals at 35/36, just like Benzema and Lewandowski.

Bayern would be a perfect move for him in regards to getting his hands on some trophies. But if he stays in the Premier League then United are his only real option if he doesn't want to tarnish his Tottenham legacy.

I think he would improve any team that wants him.He might be entering his twilight years,but he is still capable of at least 3 seasons at the top IMO.

He would command 100m? with little,if any,return on such......so from that perspective its shortsighted......but he'll be worth every penny for a team such as above,Chelsea or Arsenal.

Newcastle would actually be a very smart move for both parties. Much more so than the scum.

Both Bayern AND Chelsea are in urgent need of a supreme striker, & they don't come much better than Kane, especially for a reputed £88m.

However, with him being England Captain, he's more likely to want to remain in the UK, especially London to break Shearer's record.

HOWEVER, if he wants to win some silverware before putting his trotters up for good, where better than a one horse league with Bayern?

ManUre will have something to say about that, as will the Dipper's I'd imagine.

My Spuds supporting family are praying for Enrique to become manager in the hope of tempting Kane to stay.

I'd have loved him here, as I think he'd be pushing Haaland numbers, but Kane just didn't want it enough. He should have put in a transfer request instead of being more arsed about preserving his Spuds legacy.
Yeah, don’t think there is any doubt he’d be pushing Haaland for the goals record if he was here this season. 28 league goals in a shite side, 2 less pens and he’d have taken all the ones Haaland let other players have. That’s before you even get to the extra chances we create.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.