Harry Kane

Both Bayern AND Chelsea are in urgent need of a supreme striker, & they don't come much better than Kane, especially for a reputed £88m.

However, with him being England Captain, he's more likely to want to remain in the UK, especially London to break Shearer's record.

HOWEVER, if he wants to win some silverware before putting his trotters up for good, where better than a one horse league with Bayern?

ManUre will have something to say about that, as will the Dipper's I'd imagine.

My Spuds supporting family are praying for Enrique to become manager in the hope of tempting Kane to stay.

I'd have loved him here, as I think he'd be pushing Haaland numbers, but Kane just didn't want it enough. He should have put in a transfer request instead of being more arsed about preserving his Spuds legacy.

I was thinking Bayern would be a great place for him and could see them really wanting that deal. But do agree he’s probably after that record.

Records are nonsense anyway in reality, nice to have but what does it do?

Shearer holds the record and 20 years on people acknowledge he was a very good striker but that's where it starts and ends really (I know he won a title with Blackburn).

Would you rather move to a club like Bayern and win trophies that can never be taken away from you, or hold some record that'll get broken at some point just for people to say you were a good striker and that's about it.

Both Bayern AND Chelsea are in urgent need of a supreme striker, & they don't come much better than Kane, especially for a reputed £88m.

However, with him being England Captain, he's more likely to want to remain in the UK, especially London to break Shearer's record.

HOWEVER, if he wants to win some silverware before putting his trotters up for good, where better than a one horse league with Bayern?

ManUre will have something to say about that, as will the Dipper's I'd imagine.

My Spuds supporting family are praying for Enrique to become manager in the hope of tempting Kane to stay.

I'd have loved him here, as I think he'd be pushing Haaland numbers, but Kane just didn't want it enough. He should have put in a transfer request instead of being more arsed about preserving his Spuds legacy.
Kane wanted it Levy bottled it. City we’re going to announce him apparently.

Kane wanted it Levy bottled it. City we’re going to announce him apparently.
Mate, Kane could've easily put the cat amongst the pigeons by putting in a transfer request, but his Spuds legacy meant more to him than a dream move to City.

Levy was clear from the beginning. £160m or don't bother picking up the phone & he meant it.

We needed something else to break the impasse & that's where Kane bottled it imo. A transfer request & the threat of a pissed off England captain wouldn't have moved Levy, but it would've concentrated his mind & made him reconsider negotiating with us.

Kane still being potless at Spuds, is mostly down to the player not wanting the move badly enough. Contrast & compare how Mahrez reacted when he felt Leicester went back on their gentleman's agreement?

Dya think for a moment Levy could withstand a pissed off, disruptive Kane downing tools & no high level replacement striker? No chance!

Spuds fans would have demanded a committed Kane plays, or a reasonable £130m transfer for one of the world's top 5 strikers, so they could bolster their squad & move on.

Mate, Kane could've easily put the cat amongst the pigeons by putting in a transfer request, but his Spuds legacy meant more to him than a dream move to City.

Levy was clear from the beginning. £160m or don't bother picking up the phone & he meant it.

We needed something else to break the impasse & that's where Kane bottled it imo. A transfer request & the threat of a pissed off England captain wouldn't have moved Levy, but it would've concentrated his mind & made him reconsider negotiating with us.

Kane still being potless at Spuds, is mostly down to the player not wanting the move badly enough. Contrast & compare how Mahrez reacted when he felt Leicester went back on their gentleman's agreement?

Dya think for a moment Levy could withstand a pissed off, disruptive Kane downing tools & no high level replacement striker? No chance!

Spuds fans would have demanded a committed Kane plays, or a reasonable £130m transfer for one of the world's top 5 strikers, so they could bolster their squad & move on.
Always had a bit of a soft spot for mahrez given how he handled his transfer to city. He seemed desperate at the time and always respected that. He is a good case study if anyone in the future wants to get to city if the club are after them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.