Harry Kane

Wouldn't be too sure about that. Not a hope he walks into the Newcastle dressing room and doesn't think he owns the place.

True but they need their ‘Robinho’ and he needs to go into a club that can win stuff. He knows his chance at a title went out of the window with the collapse of the City transfer but he could win a cup or two with the horse punchers.

And Haaland. What they want and what they get will be two different things though, especially as they and La Liga aren't in great shakes financially.

Indeed. It's just amusing to see this wishlist of players who each would cost 100m plus

For all the United talk, I can't imagine Levy would sell to them - same with Chelsea. Spurs fans already have a low opinion of him and either of those moves would be devastating

He neet to choose between goalscoring record or winning titles. If I were him, I would go to Real or Bayern, he can play there for another 4-5 years in a top level

Absolutely no chance Harry Kane will join Real Madrid, I couldn't care less how big of a club they are...Harry Kane will want to break Alan Shearer goalscoring record simple as that.
Agreed. It's the only real legacy he has left. He's already wasted years at Spurs without anything at all to show for it.

Not sure he’s an upgrade on Benzema, even with the age difference. Would have said the same for Bayern and Lewandowski if he were still there. Think he will want that record though. I’m sure Levy will bend over for the rags.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.