Harry Kane

Can’t see Levy selling him to an English club, it’d be suicidal.

If I was Kane I’d go to Bayern.

Win the league every year and be guaranteed CL football until he retires. He would be their new Lewandowski.
He will sell to either Chelsea or Manutd ,this is levy's last chance to get money from him .Pochetino may play a part in the transfer

Levy is presumably looking to get Spurs into the top 4 within the next 3 years. He needs to be very careful in who he chooses to strengthen.

3 CL spots between 8 clubs.....Arsenal, united, Liverpool, Chelsea, Newcastle, Brighton, Aston Villa and Spurs. He should want to strengthen none or the most inevitable of that lot. If uniteds takeover happens that could be them, if not then Chelsea would be best I think. Or Arsenal. He should not even listen to Newcastle.

How many years does Kane have in his current contract? If Spurs’ management know what they are doing, they’ll milk the situation. Either insist that he stays or get the buying club to pay through their noses. Anyway I trust that Levy will do the needful.

Levy is presumably looking to get Spurs into the top 4 within the next 3 years. He needs to be very careful in who he chooses to strengthen.

3 CL spots between 8 clubs.....Arsenal, united, Liverpool, Chelsea, Newcastle, Brighton, Aston Villa and Spurs. He should want to strengthen none or the most inevitable of that lot. If uniteds takeover happens that could be them, if not then Chelsea would be best I think. Or Arsenal. He should not even listen to Newcastle.
Levy has no chance of getting spurs in the top 4 as its got a lot harder the past couple of years with Ten Hag at Utd, Arsenal's resurgence and the Newcastle takeover. Its also not in his mindset, he simply just doesn't spend any money. Spurs will remain outside the top four from now on as long as he's at the helm.

Think Spurs will sell now to guarantee money and regret not taking what we offered. Because of the record I see him going to Chelsea or United.

I still have a hunch Kane will sit his contract out and beat Shearer’s record before getting one last bumper payday on a free… that would be the ultimate fuck off to Levy who treated him very unprofessionally.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.