Harry Kane

You can't just ignore the ability of the players they both have around them every week. And Kane would have had triple the assists this season if Son, the one other genuinely top player Spurs have, hadn't have been so dog shit suddenly.
Reading your posts on this thread, I’m not sure if your Kane’s agent or his mum…

Why is it a guess? Haaland isn't going to blossom into a world-class playmaker. He'll improve his link play, his hold up play etc. But he would have to improve an insane amount in those aspects which I just don't see happening. We already know his strengths and they will always be his main strengths.

Of course it's a guess - you are predicting something in the future but saying it definitively. In this case, it's that in 7/8 years Haaland wouldn't be able to develop his game in the same way that Kane did over 7/8 years.

Now I don't think Haaland will necessarily develop into a playmaker at the same level, but to say he definitely won't is something we don't know.

Haaland will never be anything like the playmaker Kane often is. He is and will always be an out and out number 9. Kane is a number 9/10 hybrid. He will never get close to being able to pass a ball the way than Kane can and does. Thinking he's one day just going to be a brilliant link player (yes, it's something he can and will still improve) because he's only 22 is farcical. There are parts of Kane's game that Erling is unlikely to ever get close to. And obviously vice versa.

And all this talk about him not being in the same league is complete and utter nonsense. Are we really suggesting that Kane wouldn't be capable of scoring the 6 goals there is between him and Haaland in the Premier League this season if he played for us and not Tottenham?
Not denying Kane is an excellent striker and would have done a very good job for us, but still prefer Haaland. When you consider Erling's age his game will only improve under Pep's tutelage and we don't need Haaland to be a playmaker.

Kane’s a loser, stays where he’s comfortable. Winners go to clubs that are winners and back themselves. ‘Arry is a perfect fit for the vermin at Old Scaffold but will stay at Spurs

Not denying Kane is an excellent striker and would have done a very good job for us, but still prefer Haaland. When you consider Erling's age his game will only improve under Pep's tutelage and we don't need Haaland to be a playmaker.

I prefer Haaland. My point wasn't about Kane being a better option for us. Just that he's massively disrespected still all things considered. And also anyone saying that Haaland is a much better player is talking complete biased nonsense. They are both elite players.

He was never going to need time to adapt to the Premier League with his physical tools and the fact that he already played in the Bundesliga, which is as close to the Premier League as you can get but with much less overall quality. It's not like he was moving from Portugal or France.

And saying Haaland is in a different postcode to him is just complete biased delusion.
Haaland has been absolute streets ahead of Kane this season. the literal definition of in a different post code

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.