Harry Kane

Haaland has been absolute streets ahead of Kane this season. the literal definition of in a different post code

Streets ahead? He has 6 more Premier League goals in a side littered with world-class players. Get a clue.

I don't get why fans disrespect players from the opposition all the time. Apparently only our players can be world-class... I truly think Kane is up there with Haaland and we would be as strong as we are now with with Kane. Whichever team gets him will be fortunate to have an elite 9 for 3-4 years.

You think Haaland is going to stay here for years? Dream on. Another two season's max and he'll be off to Spain for a new challenge. So why would his "shelf life" matter?
Aguero was leaving every summer too.

I don't get why fans disrespect players from the opposition all the time. Apparently only our players can be world-class... I truly think Kane is up there with Haaland and we would be as strong as we are now with with Kane. Whichever team gets him will be fortunate to have an elite 9 for 3-4 years.
I don’t think Kane could do what Haaland has done in his debut season at City and the EPL, for me there too totally different players and one of the main aspects is speed.

Ma
Aguero was leaving every summer too.
Makes me laugh, on one hand he is going to be off in a couple of years but they also believe he is getting paid £500k a week off the books. If they believe thats true then no way he would take a drop like that. They make it up as they need to suit how they feel each day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.