Harry Kane

Disagree.
He’s the ideal replacement for Benzema and he’s in his peak.

Makes perfect sense to me.
Makes perfect sense to me too, but I got a sneaky feeling that he will go to the shite, just because I think he'll want to beat shearers record sems he's so close to it now.

FWIW I dont think it will happen but could Kane play here? Has work rate vision passing ability all the attributes..
Rodri
Bernardo KDB Kane Grealish
Haaland

Not sure if I want him ending up at Madrid or United.

Maybe Madrid so they will give Haaland break for few 2-3 years.
Why would you want him to go United? They're crying out for a striker and he'd improve them immensely. I'd be thrilled to get him out of the league.

Someone pointed out that his injuries only cleared up when Pochettino left and they went from a high pressing, high intensity football to sitting back and counter and it's all I think about now when people discuss Kane.

If he goes somewhere like United or Chelsea under Poch where he'll be expected to run himself into the ground I think he'll suffer more injuries, and at an older age it'll probably take longer to come back from.

Ancelotti's Real Madrid are set up for 34 year old Benzema, he wouldn't have to do too much work off the ball.
Real Madrid should be all in for him. Imagine Kane dropping deep and feeding Vinicius in the Son role. theyd be a lethal pairing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.