Harry Kane

I don’t think he signs a new deal… think he was burnt by missing out on us and he wants to win things. Can’t see him leaving PL either. I hope he stays another year and we can pick him up on a free to play behind Haaland.
Let's see does he and his brother have balls to push for a move. Levy will not let him go easy even €‎100M is not good for Spurs Kane worth more to them then that, I can see Levy demanding £100M.
This will be funny transfer story ever from one side you have Levy who wants a lot of money and from other side Bayern who are cheap doesnt want to spent a lot.

No chance he leaves the premier league. His whole career to date has been about breaking shearers record, that's his primary goal for the rest of his career now even above winning trophies, it's the only thing that validates him wasting his career at Spurs. He's not moving away from the premier league now that it's in sight.

No chance he leaves the premier league. His whole career to date has been about breaking shearers record, that's his primary goal for the rest of his career now even above winning trophies, it's the only thing that validates him wasting his career at Spurs. He's not moving away from the premier league now that it's in sight.
I agree and Levy won’t accept less than £100m, even then he’d probably turn it down, rather than strengthen a “competitor”… I reckon he stays a year, wins fuck all and then goes for free and wins the title next year! Ha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.