Harry Kane

He’s a Spurs fan playing for Spurs.

If I was in the same situation, playing for City, even in the 80s and 90s when we were up and down and won nowt, I’d still stay at City whether United, Madrid, Bayern or whoever else was winning trophies and was after me.
The guy can't win, he has shown superb loyalty to Spurs as you rightly say "his" club , yet he is then attacked for been unambitious.

Last night someone on here said he was small minded for wanting to play for Bayern Munich, FFS.

The guy can't win, he has shown superb loyalty to Spurs as you rightly say "his" club , yet he is then attacked for been unambitious.

Last night someone on here said he was small minded for wanting to play for Bayern Munich, FFS.

He could be a Brat at Wurst ;)

He could be a Brat at Wurst ;)
HonestEthicalEastrussiancoursinghounds-max-1mb.gif

It’s the opposite, imo. Records are there to be broken, and someone will break it again should he do it (hell, if we keep Haaland for his career, he could do it - who knows). If I was Kane, I’m straight over to Munich to win some cups and build a reputation on foreign soil - that’ll cement his reputation as a great.

If this lad leaves for 90 million we have to be in the hunt, unless Kane is not interested as he does not want to play second fiddle to Haaland. Goal-scorers win you titles and Kane would be sensational as a ten or as a nine to rotate and cover for a possible injury to Haaland.

Never gonna happen, neither Kane or Haaland would want to 'rotate' with each other. It's all well and good playing fantasy football and wanting as many top players as possible - but at some point it destabalises the team.

He'll not leave, he'll never leave

Unambitious, indecipherable ****

Don't agree with this, if he wants to stay at Spurs player I don't see that as a negative - player lawyalty should be commended in football as it is dissapearing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.