Harry Kane

If this lad leaves for 90 million we have to be in the hunt, unless Kane is not interested as he does not want to play second fiddle to Haaland. Goal-scorers win you titles and Kane would be sensational as a ten or as a nine to rotate and cover for a possible injury to Haaland.

He’s going no where & will see his career out at spurs. He will be a cult hero & leading scorer. If he moves now or in a year he has no guarantee of winning anything more than he will at spurs & he risk the legend status.

I bet he’s gutted he didn’t join us last year it was his last chance.

He’s going no where & will see his career out at spurs. He will be a cult hero & leading scorer. If he moves now or in a year he has no guarantee of winning anything more than he will at spurs & he risk the legend status.

Yep may as well finish his career as a trophy less spurs hero

99.99% chance he wins something if he moves to Bayern

I understand if people don't like him but i'm always surprised at how people are happy to take the piss of his lisp. I quite admire that even after those journalists where caught mocking the way he spoke he still goes out and does interviews. I would think it is encouraging to children with the same problem that the England captain isn't worried about it. I remember Joleon speaking about the chants about his scar bothering his family maybe some things should be left alone. Kane is a snidey twat on the pitch but got to be honest I would have him here.

I understand if people don't like him but i'm always surprised at how people are happy to take the piss of his lisp. I quite admire that even after those journalists where caught mocking the way he spoke he still goes out and does interviews. I would think it is encouraging to children with the same problem that the England captain isn't worried about it. I remember Joleon speaking about the chants about his scar bothering his family maybe some things should be left alone. Kane is a snidey twat on the pitch but got to be honest I would have him here.

We've always plucked the lowest hanging fruit as football fans, fair fucks to him for standing up. That said, I wouldn't be able to resist a chuckle if he goes to Bayern and Dortmund win the league next season ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.