Harry Kane

I'd definitely test the waters and offer £80-90m for Kane that 3-2 game at the Etihad...one of the best opposition player performances I seen for a long while. Picked us apart from the midfield, such a shame a player of his calibre is being held back by Tottenhams t0sspot of an owner.

The closer it gets to August, the closer he is to staying at Spurs for his last year.

No way can Levy give himself and Spurs a few weeks in August to find a replacement, especially when most of the desired players will have already been sold or told they can't go because it is too late in the window.

If he is to go, it gets done in the next 2 weeks I reckon.

I hope it's Bayern. If United get him, they are easily challenging next season.

If we had £90m-ish to spend on Rice and that's not happening, I'd be happy enough to dangle it in front of Spurs for Kane. I know in the past I've said that boat sailed but I honestly think Pep could make him into a cross between KdB and Haaland. Dare I say it, but he could become one of the best English players of all time under him.

He's an exceptional footballer - he has vision, can finish, can set up goals and has the vision to pick out players. He would be ideal for us. Part of me thinks if we can give Pep these kinds of players there's no way he won't renew for a few more years.

Jeez... Bayern Munich are offering £70m-ish for Kane and Arsenal are paying £105m for Rice :D
I don't think it will happen, but him, Foden/Kev and Haaland as an attacking three down the middle in the system Pep worked out in the back end of the season would be terrifying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.