Harry Kane

Levy is playing poker with the elite and looks very stupid at the moment.
If Kane won't sign a new deal he has to sell THIS window to get anything like £££s.
But each passing day worsens his hand. They may get £70m but then they'll have a month to secure a replacement, unless the plan is to go with Richarlison and Son.

Has to sell imo. No serious club could turn down 90/100m and let a player leave for free 12 months from now.

Has to sell imo. No serious club could turn down 90/100m and let a player leave for free 12 months from now.
Bayern know Levy doesn't want to sell to a Premier League club so they know they can 'low ball' him.
Utd or Chelsea might try with a £100m bid and see if that works.
But Levy will then look daft either way.

Levy has already rejected our bid and Bayern are not any different. Besides that a replacement is not going to be cheap. Spursy still hold the cards for one more season.

Last edited:
Spurs are deluded.

I hope Kane moves on he deserves better. Go to Munich for 3 years come back and break the record. It could be easily done.

Levy is playing poker with the elite and looks very stupid at the moment.
If Kane won't sign a new deal he has to sell THIS window to get anything like £££s.
But each passing day worsens his hand. They may get £70m but then they'll have a month to secure a replacement, unless the plan is to go with Richarlison and Son.
Very high stakes poker. If Levy stands in his way again after receiving a fair offer from Bayern, Kane should just sit tight for another year and put a big chunk of that transfer fee in his own pocket. Fuck Levy, he doesn't owe him anything.

Spurs are deluded.

I hope Kane moves on he deserves better. Go to Munich for 3 years come back and break the record. It could be easily done.
Fuck Bayern

the cunts are at, as per openly commenting as though they deserve to have a bid accepted and making wild statements tht spurs should relent amd sell him at their prices

I hate spurs but the german rags are cunts hope they fail in every signing they try

Read some confident predictions from Bayern's camp they'd get Min-Jae Kim as well.

With Walker and Kane, and possibly another goalkeeper, that'd be the best part of 200m euro.

They've dumped Lucas Hernandez, but there's more sales coming if that is true. They're stocked in several areas, notably the wings, two expensive players on either side. Midfield they have 6 players valued over 20m plus a bunch of young uns.

Spurs are deluded.

Nah, stay at Spurs, then to Arsenal on a free :)

Edit: Think it’s known as doing a ‘Sol’

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.