Harry Kane

It's a strange one for Kane as if he goes to Bayern, I just want to ask "why?". Does he really want to win the Bundesliga? I don't think so. I think he wants to win the PL, FA Cup, League Cup and CL. He might come back in a few years but even still, not many will think that a few German trophies are a match for what he could've won. He's not going to win the CL with Bayern whilst we're around. Simple as that really.

I'm also surprised that no other team is coming in for him. We're talking about a genuine world class forward for around £70m. If Haaland left, Kane is the quality of player I'd expect us to go for - that's how good he is. Why aren't Real, Barce, Juve, PSG and even Chelsea or United interested? I find it really strange to be honest. We're talking about a player in the Haaland/Mbappe/Neymar bracket with no real bidders coming in. Is it because he's definitely not moving, or definitely going to Bayern?

I do think if he went to any top 6 club he's got the quality to make then into a "top 2 team".

I suspect he will stay at Spurs and leave on a free next year and I think he will join us.

Why aren't Real, Barce, Juve, PSG and even Chelsea or United interested?

Because Barca are skint, Juve can’t afford him, PSG and Real don’t need him and Levy refuses to sell him to another PL club.
PSG and Real would surely be in the market for a player of his calibre for £70m? For PSG if Neymar and Mbappe go then he would be an ideal replacement and Real can always find the money for players. As for Chelsea and United, if they spent £100m on him he's almost a guarantee of 30 goals a season. I just see him as a player who can - in the right team - push them on from being contenders to our rivals. If he'd had been at Arsenal last season I suspect they might've won it.

PSG and Real would surely be in the market for a player of his calibre for £70m? For PSG if Neymar and Mbappe go then he would be an ideal replacement and Real can always find the money for players. As for Chelsea and United, if they spent £100m on him he's almost a guarantee of 30 goals a season. I just see him as a player who can - in the right team - push them on from being contenders to our rivals. If he'd had been at Arsenal last season I suspect they might've won it.

Levy by some accounts wants £100m for Kane even if it's Bayern.

I would imagine for United and Chelsea it's £120m+

United don't have the money unless they can generate more player sales and no chance Kane leaves for Chelsea. He wouldn't do that to Spurs.

It's a strange one for Kane as if he goes to Bayern, I just want to ask "why?". Does he really want to win the Bundesliga? I don't think so. I think he wants to win the PL, FA Cup, League Cup and CL. He might come back in a few years but even still, not many will think that a few German trophies are a match for what he could've won. He's not going to win the CL with Bayern whilst we're around. Simple as that really.

I'm also surprised that no other team is coming in for him. We're talking about a genuine world class forward for around £70m. If Haaland left, Kane is the quality of player I'd expect us to go for - that's how good he is. Why aren't Real, Barce, Juve, PSG and even Chelsea or United interested? I find it really strange to be honest. We're talking about a player in the Haaland/Mbappe/Neymar bracket with no real bidders coming in. Is it because he's definitely not moving, or definitely going to Bayern?

I do think if he went to any top 6 club he's got the quality to make then into a "top 2 team".

I suspect he will stay at Spurs and leave on a free next year and I think he will join us.
No reason why he couldn't win the CL with Munich they constantly get to the latter stages. Levy not wanting to sell to a PL rival makes the Germans the obvious destination unless a big offer comes in from elsewhere. I tend to agree with those who think it unlikely Spurs will try to hold on to him. Expect developments soon.

He'll stay because Spurs have no way to replace him. All their eggs are in the Kane basket. Other players would claim ignorance while their agents bleed Spyrs dry but i think Kane won't.

If he was going to an English club it'd be done already. I'd love him in our squad but that's not going to happen for sure.

He'll stay where he is. He should have moved last season. He's missed the boat. Just finish his time as a one club man, beat Shearer's record and be a Spurs legend. He might finish potless, but let's face it we have players who won the treble this year and aren't half the player the mouth breather is. Let's not forget the legions of ex Rags with multiple league titles as well.

Reactions: Bez

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.