Harry Kane

I would be happy to have him as a 10 if Mahrez leaves, Foden replaces Mahrez on the right. Kane would be massive at least for next 4 yrs, spend Rice money on Kane.

Bayern has been way too vocal about this transfer for them not to have a strong degree of confidence about landing him

I would be happy to have him as a 10 if Mahrez leaves, Foden replaces Mahrez on the right. Kane would be massive at least for next 4 yrs, spend Rice money on Kane.
81151997.jpg

Bayern has been way too vocal about this transfer for them not to have a strong degree of confidence about landing him

True. Although they are always quite aggressive and vocal when pursuing players. They mostly get them but sometimes do miss out and go off in a huff blaming the selling club. It will only ramp up as well I imagine. Fun to watch when it is not one of ours, and Levy is involved.

True. Although they are always quite aggressive and vocal when pursuing players. They mostly get them but sometimes do miss out and go off in a huff blaming the selling club. It will only ramp up as well I imagine. Fun to watch when it is not one of ours, and Levy is involved.

Bavarian arrogance is what you rightly allude to. Cunts.

I think Levy had his day when he kiboshed the last move. He'll be more interested this time round in cashing in his 'investment' - and then he'll puff loudly that he always did what was in the best interests of the player!

They'll make him the highest paid player in the league and he'll sign a 4 yeat extension or something. He strikes me as the type who is more arsed about Shearer's record than actually testing himself elsewhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.