Harry Kane

Probably him and his brother get off of being the news all summer! Kane a joke he ain't serious

SSN can't believe their fucking luck with this Kane transfer shit.

Wall to wall Harry Kane all day long !

Bet the spursy fans are creaming themselves even more stupid than normal.

Ridiculous if he doesn’t go, although annoying the German Rags is no issue of mine.

However, I don’t get it if it’s to flush out a contract offer from a PL team, is that difficult?

I’m pretty you don’t need to play 3D chess for someone to give Harry 5 years, big signing on fee and high wages (whilst being a club that will challenge for trophies). That is all pretty much taken care of by saying Harry, don’t sign a new contract and leave for free.

I never saw him there TBH, he’s wasted it trophy wise at Spurs and whilst I think he will win something with his next move, his medals won’t be what they could.

Being England and the PL record goal scorer however is a unique achievement and one he should be going all out for now.

The reporter from Sky Sports Germany was on British Sky Sports at dinner time. He said he could say with 100% conviction that Harry kane told the Bayern hierarchy he would sign if they could seal a deal with Levy. The Sky Germany reporter said that is why Bayern have pursued this.
A man without honour then.
Playing for Spurs and Levy is a match made in heaven...(or is that hell).

Ridiculous if he doesn’t go, although annoying the German Rags is no issue of mine.

However, I don’t get it if it’s to flush out a contract offer from a PL team, is that difficult?

I’m pretty you don’t need to play 3D chess for someone to give Harry 5 years, big signing on fee and high wages (whilst being a club that will challenge for trophies). That is all pretty much taken care of by saying Harry, don’t sign a new contract and leave for free.

I never saw him there TBH, he’s wasted it trophy wise at Spurs and whilst I think he will win something with his next move, his medals won’t be what they could.

Being England and the PL record goal scorer however is a unique achievement and one he should be going all out for now.
This, and the episode with us, has cast both Kane and Levy in an awful light. I hope there’s some blackballing going on within the game.

He's entitled to do whatever he wants. Once he doesn't go to united or Liverpool he's still a decent human being.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.