Harry Kane

Sky are reporting the issue for Kane is a bonus he's owed from Spurs. I dunno what it is, but surely Bayern could tap Audi & Adidas to stump up some extra sponsorship money to make the deal happen?

Kane's a strange one! Wants to leave & then stalls his own deal at the 11th hour. WTF! \0/

I'm not buying it. If you are owed a bonus and worries about getting it, you don't decide to stay and abandon your move. You leave and sue them for your bonus ans get it later. Like Neymar with Barcelona.

I'm not buying it. If you are owed a bonus and worries about getting it, you don't decide to stay and abandon your move. You leave and sue them for your bonus ans get it later. Like Neymar with Barcelona.
Does he really need a fuckin' bonus, the money he's been trousering for a decade.

The laugh I had tonight was some reporter standing outside the Haringey Arena and suggesting that the Spurs fans would be disappointed! He's been leaving for three seasons, FFS! He can't think too much of the Spurs fans or he wouldn't be fuckin' off! I still hold with what I posted earlier - he wants a legacy of top PL scorer. He won't get any PL goals in the Bundesliga!

Kane could be hoping that now Levy has agreed a sale price it will give the green light to a host of Prem clubs to get their wallets out..

Does he really need a fuckin' bonus, the money he's been trousering for a decade.

The laugh I had tonight was some reporter standing outside the Haringey Arena and suggesting that the Spurs fans would be disappointed! He's been leaving for three seasons, FFS! He can't think too much of the Spurs fans or he wouldn't be fuckin' off! I still hold with what I posted earlier - he wants a legacy of top PL scorer. He won't get any PL goals in the Bundesliga!

Kane wants a move to a top 4 club in the Premier League and will now get his choice, Chelsea United even Newcastle will be knocking on the door of Levy in the coming days, The price is out there and Levy has dropped a bollock knowing it will be impossible to say No to a top 4 club now,

City doesn't really need Kane but it would be handy having Kane in the squad and also keeping him away from one of the top 4 clubs, Spurs could get 2 very good players from City and money as well, Laporte and Cancelo would be a great move for Spurs

Kane wants a move to a top 4 club in the Premier League and will now get his choice, Chelsea United even Newcastle will be knocking on the door of Levy in the coming days, The price is out there and Levy has dropped a bollock knowing it will be impossible to say No to a top 4 club now,

City doesn't really need Kane but it would be handy having Kane in the squad and also keeping him away from one of the top 4 clubs, Spurs could get 2 very good players from City and money as well, Laporte and Cancelo would be a great move for Spurs
There’s no fucking chance Levy sells Harry Kane to any team in the Premier League

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.