Harry Kane

Basically he wants to stay in England then, and willing to stay another year at Spurs and leave on a free next season to another Premier league club. That's fair enough though, his choice to fulfill his contract and go.

I'm assuming that's what it is. If he wanted to stay at spurs longer, he could just come out and say that and work on extending the contract. It would save a lot of bother.

I bet they wish they let him go to us a couple of seasons ago now and got some dough for him, because it looks like they're going to get piss all for him next year with no success to show for his time there.

Or he might wait until the euros is over and piss off to Saudi for the last few years of his career.

Basically he wants to stay in England then, and willing to stay another year at Spurs and leave on a free next season to another Premier league club. That's fair enough though, his choice to fulfill his contract and go.

I'm assuming that's what it is. If he wanted to stay at spurs longer, he could just come out and say that and work on extending the contract. It would save a lot of bother.

I bet they wish they let him go to us a couple of seasons ago now and got some dough for him, because it looks like they're going to get piss all for him next year with no success to show for his time there.
Levy deserves to get nothing for him. It would be truly fitting.

Where did I say it wasn't special? My point is, he would be moving abroad and missing the chance to be the top scorer in PL history. Now you can't predict the future, but if I was in his shoes, I'd want to be top scorer over being a Bundesliga winner with Bayern, because realistically you're winning it anyway. When Haaland joined City he talked about taking the club to CL success. He said we'd already won the league so we didn't need him to do that. That's my attitude with Kane's switch to Bayern. Go and win the CL with Bayern and the move is justified. But that's what he would have to do for me to give him merit.

I fully accept others will disagree, particularly a Bayern fan who likes to think it's a level playing field in Germany.

There is always the risk that it does not work out. Pep waited years for his next CL medal. Some like Ibrahimovic never got one.

But I actually think that as a person and family you get far more out of being abroad and learning to cope in another country, league, club etc.

If he is a real footballer the team titles are far more important for him than the personal prizes. What do you want Haaland to go for?

And it is not just titles but he can win the Bundesliga goal cannon - maybe even the European goal canon or get forward in the Champions League scorer table.

But he would go into another club culture where winning is expected and hell breaks loose when you lose.

SSN can't believe their fucking luck with this Kane transfer shit.

Wall to wall Harry Kane all day long !

Bet the spursy fans are creaming themselves even more stupid than normal.

As I said when they first claimed it, it could well just all be a bit of a fake circus they put on for the drama and viewers. Since then, no other source has yet come out with anything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.