Harry Kane

Your acting as if he's flying off to play in the Indian second division.....

He's playing for a team 2 hours on a plane away.
2hrs away maybe, but it’s a different language and a different style of life… takes balls to upheave your family to a new country overnight, especially as an England captain. He deserves some credit for it and I say fair play!

2hrs away maybe, but it’s a different language and a different style of life… takes balls to upheave your family to a new country overnight, especially as an England captain. He deserves some credit for it and I say fair play!
I'd like to see more of Engerlands so called superstars cutting it in Europe. Good luck to him at the German Rags. In his head he's their new Lewandowski.

We have beaten spursy with Kane in their team but it is inevitable he will score if (or when) we meet Bayern Munich in the latter stages of the Champions League.

Bayern is definetly going to be a much better side with him in the team.Hopefully he get´s his bundesliga trophy ,top 3 striker definetly in the world atm.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.