Harry Kane

Fair fucks to Harry for finally going to a club that wins. Glad he is not staying in the league. Gary deluded Neville was still suggesting united go for him lol. Tunnel vision 90s style -:)

Spurs got their money and all can save face. How long he will last over there is anyones guess! Pretty ruthless bunch who will attack him if he shows any signs of not producing.

From our point of view it's great assuming we wouldn't have been interested enough to match offers as it stops him going to a league rival as you say but I'm on about from his point of view.

The record is something that will stand its test in time, just like shearers record is still mentioned all the time it will be talked about until it's broken which could be decades. him winning a Bundesliga title might stop all yhe stupid memes and mocking of him winning nothing but it's not going to go down as anything significant. Say he goes to bayern and finishes his career there, he'll be remembered more for abandoning the scoring record so close to breaking it more than he will for whatever titles bayern win.
Records are going to be broken though, he's already Tottenham's leading scorer and perhaps he's looked at Erling and thought any PL record may not last that long anyway, so why not leave and have a legitimate chance of winning medals. If he wins some medals, no one can take that away from him.

He's going to one of the best clubs in the World and one that has got a great chance of winning the CL now he's gone there. They now become our greatest threat this season imo.

I'm still completely baffled this seems to be actually happened. Always ignored this as I was certain he wouldn't leave the premier league after spending his entire career aiming for shearers record and being so close to it not to mention having the ability to go sign for whoever he wants on a free next summer.

Not much point hanging around to try and break a record Haaland might obliterate by midnight tonight.

View attachment 89801

Landing at the German equivalent of Barton. :)

He's actually left, wow! No turning back now unless he got a secret parachute underneath his peppa pig jumper.

Spurs will suffer without him, the games he won on his own will be missed bigtime, they got nobody else to fill his shoes.
No beating city cup this year I’m afraid….what will they do without silverware ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.