Harry Kane

He looks nervous as fuck on any video I’ve seen of him in Munich - unsurprising really. Complete change to what he’s used to with both expectation and lifestyle

He looks nervous as fuck on any video I’ve seen of him in Munich - unsurprising really. Complete change to what he’s used to with both expectation and lifestyle
Can he do it without English refs?

Makes me feel a bit more confident about the Tottenham games now. Have never understood how we struggle against them.

Fair play to Kane for going and not sticking it out a year, collecting a big signing bonus at the rags or whoever else… lots said he can barely speak English, so how will he cope overseas etc! He’s only in it for Shearer’s record etc. I say fair play and good luck to him. It certainly helps us, that he’ll not be able to play out of his skin against us, as he so often did!

Your acting as if he's flying off to play in the Indian second division.....

He's playing for a team 2 hours on a plane away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.