Harry Kane

Never been happier that we never signed him. He's a massive loser who never turns up when it really, really matters. Glad to see the back of him in an England shirt as well. An excellent league striker, no doubt about that, but when it comes down to proper crunchtime he's either unfit or simply nowhere to be found.

He's played in nine semi-finals and six finals in his entire career (for England, Spurs, and Bayern) and has scored a grand total of three fucking goals in those games. Three! Zero goals in six finals. People say he's unlucky, that he's "cursed", but if you play in six finals and lose them all without scoring ... I'm sorry, it's time to start shouldering the blame.

Glad we bided our time and went for Haaland instead. A proper winner who has: already played in 50% more finals (nine) than Kane, has already scored three goals in major finals, has won more trophies before the age of 25 than Kane will in his entire career, and is just over 100 goals away from matching Kane's entire career total with a seven-year headstart.

Time for Kane to be shuffled off so England can finally win a tournament instead of watching him amble about on the halfway line in more crucial games, not really pressing defenders and not really linking up player either. 66 goals for England, 5 of them from open play in the knockout rounds of FOUR major tournaments, against the might of Senegal, Ukraine, Slovakia, and the worst Germany team for generations.

In the league, no doubting him. But when it really mattered in cup games he'd have cost us big time and made the team worse. There's absolutely no chance we'd have won the treble with Kane, who never, ever shows up when the fighting starts and you've got to dig deep in April, May, and June. Let's come back and compare records again when Haaland's 30, shall we?

What were the 6 finals and 9 semi-finals? And how many of the 3 were penalties?

If we have any aspirations of taking that title back from that filth over in Merseyside then Harry Kane has to be the player we go all out for this transfer window.

It’s obvious Pep rates him very highly and is always complimentary about him. Yes Levy would be a nightmare to deal with but we have done business with him before so it’s not totally out the picture and with the stadium debt and covid crippling finances he may want to cash in on an asset while he’s got chance.

Aguero hasn’t long left and Jesus just simply isn’t good enough to play for us, we need a ruthless centre forward and Kane is exactly that. Can you imagine him being fed in the chances that we create?

Southgate saying they couldn't get kane up to speed.

No shit sherlock. He was absolutely woeful.
And yet the clueless chunt kept playing him - astute management that.
England have reached 2 finals and a semi DESPITE Southgate - not because of him.
I'm not too fussed about the National team, but for the sake of those who are I'm praying he does the decent thing and fucks off to a level more suited to his basic football - maybe somewhere in Scotland!!

England have reached 2 finals and a semi DESPITE Southgate - not because of him.
I'm not too fussed about the National team, but for the sake of those who are I'm praying he does the decent thing and fucks off to a level more suited to his basic football - maybe somewhere in Trafford!!

I'm not too fussed about the National team, but for the sake of those who are I'm praying he does the decent thing and fucks off to a level more suited to his basic football - maybe somewhere in Scotland!!
Exactly this . Big nosed, waistcoat wearing bag of shite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.