Harry Kane

Southgate saying they couldn't get kane up to speed.

No shit sherlock. He was absolutely woeful.
Imagine how confident Watkins would have been going into the game if he'd started.

I'll never understand why some managers put loyalty to certain players ahead of what is clearly best for the team.
The best managers are completely ruthless and don't care who they upset, the results always come first.

It was obvious that wholesale changes were needed after the first match.
Not to Sir Gareth sadly.

Kane being made look like a right **** by Southgate in my opinion, If you give Harry Kane service he will score goals which he's proved all of his career.

The system Southgate plays isn't made for Harry Kane and that's down to the manager to find the solution. Not only has he done this to Kane but also Phil Foden, Saka ect He hasn't played to the squads strengths and that's been the downfall.

Kane being made look like a right **** by Southgate in my opinion, If you give Harry Kane service he will score goals which he's proved all of his career.

The system Southgate plays isn't made for Harry Kane and that's down to the manager to find the solution. Not only has he done this to Kane but also Phil Foden, Saka ect He hasn't played to the squads strengths and that's been the downfall.
Southgate knew he wasn’t fit. Kane knew he wasn’t fit.
It’s on both of them.

He Would have been our van Percie.

Great for a couple of seasons, then lumbered with an old player on huge wages.

Southgate knew he wasn’t fit. Kane knew he wasn’t fit.
It’s on both of them.
I mean even a fully fit Harry Kane would struggle with the way the team sets up as there's always a lack of service under Southgate along with how deep they sit out of possession which makes it incredibly tough to get your centre forward into the game.

Then there's the other side of it which what you've just said, They both knew he wasn't fit so why start Kane. Poor management and a selfish player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.