Harry Kane

Not even saying this through blue tinted specs but Kane would be better off staying at spurs than leaving for United.

He’s nearly 28 forcing a move away from a club that he loves because of his burning desire to win major trophies before he finishes his career, potentially burning bridges with the fans that love him by the way he’s pushing to get out (Neville interview).

United would be the most sideways step I have ever seen, they have deluded themselves they’re back at the top table by finishing second this season when in reality next year Chelsea, Us + Liverpool will all be back above them and then it’s a scrap for 4th with the Leicester’s of the world. He is not going to uproot his full family where he’s 3 children and move them from London to Manchester all for the sake of moving to a club that is the equivalent in footballing terms of the one he’s already at, fuck me even spurs got to a champions league final not so long ago when was Uniteds last time in a champs league quarter?

He’s signing for City it’s so so obvious, Peps comments in the past on how amazing he is, Kane’s comments on Foden playing for the best manager in the best team in the world and then with Neville his comments about wanting to play with De Bruyne, add in his private life which you hear non of not ever doesn’t even drink alcohol and is so dedicated its peps perfect man.

completely agree. Like you just cant get excited about signing him.....dont want him anywhere near us to be honest ......for me he can rot at spurs for all the reasons you have mentioned. Letting Haaland slip through our fingers now or in the future as we will have Kane for the next 3-5 seasons just makes it worse to me. Id go as faras saying id rather go ith what we have now than sign him....he will have no loyalty to us (as aguero, Kompany, Silva Zabba did and as KDB has had). His charachter is dull as dishwater and I personaly think that, though, he is a very good goal scorer he isnt a great footballer and he lacks movement, pace, desire and the ability to play across the front line (that limits us imho)
I can't get past dodgy ankles.

I could see this going the same way as Sanchez. He wants to come to us but the rags will desperately try to keep themselves relevant and throw more money at kane and levy to get him to the swamp then they can say he snubbed us. It’s fucking pathetic but it’s how they operate these days

Totally agree with how you describe the Rags way of thinking.... but for Kane it’s now or never he’s not going to chance winning the Watney Cup with the Rags.... he knows a move to City is the one that guarantees Trophies and I think he knows he’s joining a very professional outfit with Pep at the helm where his approach and mentality will have to change... despite the hype and BS the Rags can’t offer what City can right now. There’s really only one show in Town for Kane. If we want him he will join us.

Totally agree with how you describe the Rags way of thinking.... but for Kane it’s now or never he’s not going to chance winning the Watney Cup with the Rags.... he knows a move to City is the one that guarantees Trophies and I think he knows he’s joining a very professional outfit with Pep at the helm where his approach and mentality will have to change... despite the hype and BS the Rags can’t offer what City can right now. There’s really only one show in Town for Kane. If we want him he will join us.
Can’t see how his approach and mentality have to change if he comes to city

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.