Harry Kane

There isn’t a resale value considered in any contract.
Agree a 5 year contract with a player and that player parts company after 5 years with no resale fee involved whatsoever.

To get a ‘resale fee’ you and the player need to agree to sell the player before the term of the contract is complete or you and the player need to agree a new contract, to extend the original contract, and then agree to sell the player within the period of that extension.

I take resale to mean potentially selling the player in the future, not them running their contract down.

A player is an asset and will have a market value throughtheir contract.

If Haaland or Kane both signed a 5 year deal at City and wanted to leave after 3 seasons, Haaland would probably command the bigger fee due to his age and future potential.

I assume that’s the argument a lot of people are making as well. Hence, Kane’s age being brought up in the same argument.

I could see this going the same way as Sanchez. He wants to come to us but the rags will desperately try to keep themselves relevant and throw more money at kane and levy to get him to the swamp then they can say he snubbed us. It’s fucking pathetic but it’s how they operate these days
Sanchez just wanted the readies i think. He had a huge tax bill in Spain to pay if memory serves.

simple this transfer business, buy kane and haaland, kane is a notch or two above haaland, haaland and delap can be kanes understudy , learn the tricks of the trade,and in 3 years fuck kane off haaland as the main striker,delap whose been understudy to kane and haaland as the second striker, win 10 leagues and champs leagues in a row, sell haaland for 2 billion, buy some more oil wells and the cycle continues, i should be director of football.

simple this transfer business, buy kane and haaland, kane is a notch or two above haaland, haaland and delap can be kanes understudy , learn the tricks of the trade,and in 3 years fuck kane off haaland as the main striker,delap whose been understudy to kane and haaland as the second striker, win 10 leagues and champs leagues in a row, sell haaland for 2 billion, buy some more oil wells and the cycle continues, i should be director of football.
If Carlsberg did transfer windows

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.