Harry Kane

This screams ‘media mouthpiece’ to me. Like Levy has told Ornstein to say exactly that.

He’s gone from a well respected scoop journalist to regurgitating news and shit like this in the space of a year.

Seems Kane wants City and we know it and Spurs know we know it. Sounds like a plea for City not to take the piss with the fee.

There once was a striker named Kane
Played at a club where he didn't want to remain
So he packed up his bags
Said fuck off to the rags
And now is scoring a goal every game.

I've decided all my posts from now on are going to be in the form of a limerick.

Deffo looking to push the price up and put Levy in the driving seat, unfortunately for him and Levy their hand is not that strong, Kane's recent interview swung the power towards us and that's provoked this limp reaction.
Also we are only starting to come out of a pandemic that has seen clubs lose millions. No matter how much Spurs want £100+million pre pandemic the new financial reality can’t/should not be ignored just because it does not suit their narrative. £ 90 million or 60-65 plus a player is where city should be at.

Absolutely clueless, isn’t he. I’m sure we will take any opportunity we can to drive the Hateful 8 cunts into the dust

The way he says it too. City don't want to antagonise Daniel with a bid of 90 million pounds. Wow. That's more or less a British transfer record. Beggars belief at times how some of these 'journalists' are basically paid PR people for football club executives.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.