Harry Kane

Can’t see how his approach and mentality have to change if he comes to city

He rules the roost at Spurs - he will need to do things Pep's way at City. he declared himself fit before both the CL and LC finals and assumed he'd play... will he do that with Pep?

He rules the roost at Spurs - he will need to do things Pep's way at City. he declared himself fit before both the CL and LC finals and assumed he'd play... will he do that with Pep?
I will say in his defence, he seems desperate to win something and he is their best player so you would want him on the pitch even at half strength

The way he says it too. City don't want to antagonise Daniel with a bid of 90 million pounds. Wow. That's more or less a British transfer record. Beggars belief at times how some of these 'journalists' are basically paid PR people for football club executives.
I’m sure Khaldoon lies awake at night, unable to sleep and worrying about whether he might have hurt Daniel Levy’s feelings in a cold business transaction

I’m sure Khaldoon lies awake at night, unable to sleep and worrying about whether he might have hurt Daniel Levy’s feelings in a cold business transaction

I am looking forward to the litany of pieces about what a master negotiator Levy is after he sells his best player (again) and his club continue to be the top 6's version of a training cone.

Just seen the fear factor Kane would bring in Person talking to a person who supports Chelsea in the gym said that Kane would join us, his response

"might as well just give you the league next season KDB and Kane is bad for the Premier league best striker in the league and best creative midfielder, I'm starting to hate City more than United, you are making the Premier league a glorified bundesliga, hope levy doesn't sell to you, it would just ruin the league.

Just seen the fear factor Kane would bring in Person talking to a person who supports Chelsea in the gym said that Kane would join us, his response

"might as well just give you the league next season KDB and Kane is bad for the Premier league best striker in the league and best creative midfielder, I'm starting to hate City more than United, you are making the Premier league a glorified bundesliga, hope levy doesn't sell to you, it would just ruin the league.
wonder what his and others response would be to kdb and Haaland?

personally I don't think it's a foregone conclusion that the negotiations with spurs will be successful. Levy is an unpredictable twat and he could just stay stubborn and say 150m or nowt. Kane's not the type to start an all out war against his beloved club (like messi, we've seen where that ended) and he has less leverage with 3 years left on his contract. Most he's gonna do in my opinion is throw these "hope we can have a good honest conversation with the chairman". he won't throw the toys out. that's why he'll likely end up staying there too, i reckon.

Was this person so egalitarian when Chelsea plucked Kante from Leicester City and then came back the following summer and swooped for Danny Drinkwa….
Never mind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.