Harry Kane

Levy needs a booster of tens of millions of pounds he has to sell!

think what would be palatable for both clubs as in us not paying silly money and spurs seeming to get a good deal!

For me then there has to be a player involved to make it look a good deal for both parties!

maybe Jesus or dare I say Laporte plus a fee of around 85m

I can't see pep/Txiki offloading Jesus unless he wants to leave.

The Laporte 'option' wouldn't necessarily be a bad deal for all parties, regular games for Laporte, Kane to us, a space opening up for Taylor Harwood-Bellis as 4th choice CB, and a few quid in Levy's debt pot.

However, I'd expect to see a valuation of at least 75% of what we paid for Laporte, (say £45m) plus a percentage of any future profit in any deal.

Levy needs a booster of tens of millions of pounds he has to sell!

think what would be palatable for both clubs as in us not paying silly money and spurs seeming to get a good deal!

For me then there has to be a player involved to make it look a good deal for both parties!

maybe Jesus or dare I say Laporte plus a fee of around 85m
If the Kane deal was to involve Aymeric going to Spuds, I think you’d see that 54% diminish very rapidly.

Against staying and winning medals ?

I don't think any of our players think like that, if they did Pep would have outted them ages ago
Winning medals is good but some players want to play every week aswell .
Not all players are happy being rotation options even if they are winning titles .
Laporte may fall in to the category, time will tell .
Personally I think he is too good to be third choice cb and it wouldn’t surprise me if he fancied a move .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.