Harry Kane

Winning medals is good but some players want to play every week aswell .
Not all players are happy being rotation options even if they are winning titles .
Laporte may fall in to the category, time will tell .
Personally I think he is too good to be third choice cb and it wouldn’t surprise me if he fancied a move .
He might want a move, but to Spurs?

He might want a move, but to Spurs?
I agree he probably is better than Spurs tbh , I think he probably starts for any other club in Europe Laporte.
If no clubs are in for him though this summer he may think play at Spurs for couple years , live in London .
then move to one of the big Spanish clubs after a couple of years .
Or maybe not , maybe he’d rather stay here and fight for his place .
Sounds like it’s gonna be a complicated transfer anyway if we do sign Kane .
Be interesting to see what happens.

Watched some of Kanes positional play yesterday as I had Premier League years on all afternoon. Let's be honest, he's fucking brilliant and it's subtle movement that puts him in the right place time after time. His record against the big 6 would turn on a dime if he came to City.

Bagfuls of goals in sky blue. Bagfuls.
I’ll be lumping the house on Kane to be golden boot if he comes here

He Has been right before.
And wrong.
The point is that the price paid for a player (purchase fee, signing on bonus, agents fee, taxes etc.) doesn’t take any account of a ‘sell on’ fee because a sell on fee isn’t tangible / no reliance can be placed on one.
The player has a value as an asset and, with agreement from the player, you can sell the player while the contract still has time to run, and thus realise the value of that asset, but it’s not a profit because in selling the player you’ve lost the asset.
So called ‘sell on’ fees as therefore not profit, merely the movement of a value from the asset column and into the cash column.
Sorry but you don’t understand business decisions. Did you get this from a text book?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.