Harry Kane

Going to be very interesting if we haven’t signed Kane by the time of the opening game but we are still in for him. Would he play against his potential new club, would his head be in the right place?
I think he's professional/focused/cunty enough to believe thats a yes.

I think he's professional/focused/cunty enough to believe thats a yes.
Don’t think it is necessarily Kanes choice though, if the negotiations are very advanced at that moment then all parties would want to protect the asset

If we do sign him there will be some quiet back room arrangement whereby Kane doesn’t play the first game. A convenient ‘injury’ or some such. Against the PL rules but happens all the time.
No way does Levy want scenes like those at their last home game to start a new season with a new manager.
Maybe, but would have to go with a discount if that's the case, if we pay 100m he plays.

If we do sign him there will be some quiet back room arrangement whereby Kane doesn’t play the first game. A convenient ‘injury’ or some such. Against the PL rules but happens all the time.
No way does Levy want scenes like those at their last home game to start a new season with a new manager.
That's against the rules - we sign him we tell him when he's playing.

FWIW, and I'd say quite a lot, Jose Mourinho was singing Kane's prairies in a Euro 2020 preview interview. Said he is a (quiet) leader, points out that he has become a more complete player whilst still scoring a many goals as when he was an out an out striker (which is some feat) and even mentioned that he is brilliant at defending corners.

Kane would bring plenty to the party at City; he's still not my first choice but the options that are better are very limited.

Is Kane’s prairies from Oklahoma?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.