Harry Kane

When was the last good match Kane had in a match of any real significance?

Against Leicester. Oh he was top goalscorer and had most assists in a wank team aswell. That's with glass ankles.... imagine if that team didn't have to rush him back into that team aswell after an injury. Just imagine if they let him properly recover from an injury.

Against Leicester. Oh he was top goalscorer and had most assists in a wank team aswell. That's with glass ankles.... imagine if that team didn't have to rush him back into that team aswell after an injury. Just imagine if they let him properly recover from an injury.
Don't let your facts get in the way, falls on deaf ears with some on here.

He's never going to "run games" playing for spurs.
Why not he’s “world class”?
I don’t expect him to single handedly beat us, Barca, Bayern etc but I would expect him to run games against weaker opposition.
His threat is his goals and the rest of his games not so much.
Hence not world class IMO.

Why not he’s “world class”?
I don’t expect him to single handedly beat us, Barca, Bayern etc but I would expect him to run games against weaker opposition.
His threat is his goals and the rest of his games not so much.
Hence not world class IMO.

He's a striker, he scores goals, gets assists and links play very well. That's in the best league in the world imo he's world class.

Who do you want instead of Kane?

Think it’s fair to say he’s not lit up the tournament so far.
I think I’ll give him a couple more games before writing him off as shit or finished.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.