Harry Kane

Kane already past his peak? Hahahaha
If thats Kane past his peak the season he's just had..... please even more of a reason to sign him.

I didn't really see Haaland "running" the games against us in the champions league.
His body has a say on his peak, he’s slower than he was, his stamina isn’t what it was.
He is and will always be a great goal scorer.
Mbappe was quiet against us too, I wouldn’t just judge Kane or any other player on the performance against us.
I believe Haaland will only get better, where as Kane won’t IMO.
Potentially Haaland is the better option, though a gamble, but so’s Kane cos I don’t believe he’s the right fit.

View attachment 19686
Thats his injury history to save arguments between people

This is his record against the top 6 clubs (4 months old so it may have changed slightly)...

Im also not sure how he compares in the amount of games he has played as compared to Kun for example so that has to be taken into consideration buView attachment 19687t his stats on a very first glimpse do not make impressive reading (but also could be misleading)

Edit - just notcied that Messi has scored the same amount as him vs the top 6 but has never played in the prem league!!!!!1

Luckily the season isn't just played against the "top 6"

His body has a say on his peak, he’s slower than he was, his stamina isn’t what it was.
He is and will always be a great goal scorer.
Mbappe was quiet against us too, I wouldn’t just judge Kane or any other player on the performance against us.
I believe Haaland will only get better, where as Kane won’t IMO.
Potentially Haaland is the better option, though a gamble, but so’s Kane cos I don’t believe he’s the right fit.

I'm not judging him off 2 games like alot are doing with Kane and England. I'm just arguing against your point that he didn't "run" those games.

I would argue Haaland is a much bigger risk those who are worried about losing money. Kane is proven in the prem.

IF
Harry is on a sharp decline, and it can happen to some at 28, it would go down as one of the worst major transfers in History
Remember when we bought Kaka for 100 million, did nowt

IF
Harry is on a sharp decline, and it can happen to some at 28, it would go down as one of the worst major transfers in History
Remember when we bought Kaka for 100 million, did nowt

I know you say IF but why are people suggesting he's on a decline though I don't get it? Cos of two games for England?

Luckily the season isn't just played against the "top 6"
No but thats where the difference is made...against the better teams (also CL if you want).....Jesus, Sterling, Mahrez Foden will score against the rest but in the big big matches.....thats where the difference can be made...thats what Kun did in the big big moments and thats what we are trying to replace.....

People are arguing that he goes missing in the big games........this stat (though as Ive said there are some caveats like the number of games played for instance as I couldnt find that) seems to back up that opinion......

If you look at this article here:

It shows you who he has scored most goals against.......Leicester are first - he has scored 16 against them, and next out of the "normal top 6" is Arsenal whom he has scored 11 against

However against Chelsea and Liverpool he has scored only 6 across his career
VS Utd he has scored 4

Now again Ive no idea how that compares to someone like Kun when you put it aside the number of games played...it could eb good but on iniital reading it doesnt read great when looking at the argument about him scoring in the big games (ornot)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.