Harry Kane

Levy won’t let him go to a Premier League club even for silly money. I am sure there are cheaper alternatives available who can improve on Aguero’s goals total last season.

Think it’s fair to say he’s not lit up the tournament so far.
I think I’ll give him a couple more games before writing him off as shit or finished.
Top scorer and most assists in a shite team, also won the golden Boot in the last WC. Not sure why we need a couple more games to write him off.

He's a striker, he scores goals, gets assists and does really well in linking play. That's in the best league in the world imo he's world class.

Who do you want instead of Kane?
I’d love Haaland.
I know he ain’t world class either, but he could be.
His potential is much better than Kane’s, who is already past his peak, Haaland hasn’t even reached his yet.
If not Haaland, then not Kane.
We need a quick, skilful, powerful player cos we face parked buses every week and I believe Kane will struggle against such tactics.
I don’t believe he’s the right fit.

I’d love Haaland.
I know he ain’t world class either, but he could be.
His potential is much better than Kane’s, who is already past his peak, Haaland hasn’t even reached his yet.
If not Haaland, then not Kane.
We need a quick, skilful, powerful player cos we face parked buses every week and I believe Kane will struggle against such tactics.
I don’t believe he’s the right fit.

Kane already past his peak? Hahahaha
If thats Kane past his peak the season he's just had..... please even more of a reason to sign him.

I didn't really see Haaland "running" the games against us in the champions league.

Which forward do you want who is quick skilful and powerful if not haaland??

Last edited:
IMHO he's never going to run games wherever he plays.
A true centre forward doesn't run games, it's the likes of Ferna and the rest of the midfielders to do that.
Kanes position is to bring those players into it, then finish off the end result
Maybe “run games” is the wrong choice of words, maybe a constant threat would be better.
He’s a threat with his goals, but his overall play isn’t over 90 minutes IMO (overall)
He goes missing in games, especially big ones.
Hence not world class.
A peak Sergio was a constant threat and defenders would have to work their bollocks off to contain him over 90 minutes (overall).

Maybe “run games” is the wrong choice of words, maybe a constant threat would be better.
He’s a threat with his goals, but his overall play isn’t over 90 minutes IMO (overall)
Hence not world class.
A peak Sergio was a constant threat and defenders would have to work their bollocks off to contain him over 90 minutes (overall).

What makes you think Haaland won't go missing in games he did against us.

Hence not world class.
Oh I agree he's not what I'd say was World Class.
Kane would score goals for us, I'm not sure he's a 100% fit for our systems though.

Screenshot 2021-06-20 at 17.30.53.png
Thats his injury history to save arguments between people

This is his record against the top 6 clubs (4 months old so it may have changed slightly)...

Im also not sure how he compares in the amount of games he has played as compared to Kun for example so that has to be taken into consideration buScreenshot 2021-06-20 at 17.34.09.pngt his stats on a very first glimpse do not make impressive reading (but also could be misleading)

Edit - just notcied that Messi has scored the same amount as him vs the top 6 but has never played in the prem league!!!!!1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.