Harry Kane

What if we don’t buy Kane and miss out on Haaland? City need a forward now to keep us top.

I guarantee that once Kane is scoring for city most of these ridiculous posts can be moved to the joke thread.
We went a year without replacing kompany and ended up with Dias, you really want us to end up with another Rodri who has been wank?? Your the ones who will be coming back on here in 2 years saying Kane has been poor for the money!!

He’s been pants these past three games, but then again, so have most England players. I personally don’t think he’s worth above a penny more than £100m. We’d be nuts to pay £150m. You pay £150m for a Mbappe or a Haaland, not for Harry Kane.
Happily splash 200 million for Mbappe, just so we could sing Hansen’s Ummmbaap yeeeheeye ummmmbaap yeeheeeye…

I think Haaland is just as good as Mbappe. Slightly different players, but Haaland is a goal machine which is exactly what we need.
Well we would have to agree to disagree.

Mbappe can win you games by himself but haaland depends on service and haaland is not even as technically gifted as Kane

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.