Harry Kane

Well we would have to agree to disagree.

Mbappe can win you games by himself but haaland depends on service and haaland is not even as technically gifted as Kane
See I have to disagree, haaland is far more technically gifted than Kane in my opinion…. And he’s at the start of his journey…Although we haven't seen it yet I believe that Haalands size and speed along with his obvious finishing ability frightens defenses to death. Without Son, I’m personally not convinced Kane would be as good as he has been..

IMO
M’bappe
Haaland
Lukaku
Kane
Silva

I don’t think the options are as limited as some here think

Outside of those 2, it really does seem so. You could throw in Mbappe or Lewa but they seem like longshots right from the off. There are probably several players in world football who could turn out to produce brilliant numbers for us if they signed but finding them would be a huge risk.

Id have to go with Haaland based on his longevity and resale value. Kane would be absolutely explosive for us, and Haaland still comes with risks too though, but I'd still go for him. Then there's Mbappe, different level wow, for me £200m would be worth it for him
My thoughts too. Mbappe would be my preference.

Well we would have to agree to disagree.

Mbappe can win you games by himself but haaland depends on service and haaland is not even as technically gifted as Kane
All strikers depend on service, and I would say individualy Haaland is a far greater threat than Kane, as a defender seeing Haaland running at you at full speed must be scary, not sure it is with 'Arry.

To be honest footballers in general are snide, too soft these days I want whats best for MCFC I support the club not the players so I couldn't give a fuck what he looks like, talks like, acts like, he's a world class striker and we need one.

Sterling and Jesus go down pretty easy. Also just while I'm on a rant about how soft football is, I fucking hate footballers that wear gloves.
So you have hated Sergio since 12.4.2015 ?? "Glove-wearing Sergio Aguero opened the scoring on derby day"

Looks a shadow of his former self and not just because England aren't playing well.
Whether that's due to him carrying an injury, transfer speculation , a temporary loss of form or something or something more permanent i don't really know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.