Harry Kane

Don’t ever put Jesus and Harry Kane in the same sentence let alone compare them in any way shape or form. Harry Kane has more talent in his left toenail than Jesus.
Mr. Wrong wants to shut down an argument by bringing down one of our most dedicated players by talking up one that isn’t. Oh I forgot — your new strategy is saying “it’s done” or a variation of that whenever people want to debate whether his signing would be a good move or not. Very insecure, to say the least

If Kane’s issue at the English team were just a matter of playing out of position, and were he an intelligent player, he could just talk to the manager, as the captain and a senior player, and discuss how to adjust the tactics to make his game better. We have seen that hundreds of times. There is an defeatist nature to Kane’s personality whenever I see him on the pitch or even in interviews. It’s not the kind of vibe I want near our club

is that the reason he doesnt move and gets the lowest performance score in each game. How come others have played so much better. Perhaps footballs not for you if you cant see his limitations the last three games.
It keeps cropping up " the last 3 games" That's all it is ffs.

is that the reason he doesnt move and gets the lowest performance score in each game. How come others have played so much better. Perhaps footballs not for you if you cant see his limitations the last three games.
England started with 2 defensive midfielders and finished with 3. THe centre-forward struggles.

The players who perform best are those who can come deep and run with the ball.

It keeps cropping up " the last 3 games" That's all it is ffs.
If he had been outstanding and scored a three or four goals in those games, i guess you would be singing his praises from the roof tops. But that didnt happen did it? Its not just those games, i genuinely dont think his style would suit our game under Pep. He doesnt have the energy imo.

If he had been outstanding and scored a three or four goals in those games, i guess you would be singing his praises from the roof tops. But that didnt happen did it? Its not just those games, i genuinely dont think his style would suit our game under Pep. He doesnt have the energy imo.
You didn’t get the memo: you can’t say anything about his England performances “because Southgate” and whatever criticisms you have of him at Spurs is “because it’s Spurs”

England started with 2 defensive midfielders and finished with 3. THe centre-forward struggles.

The players who perform best are those who can come deep and run with the ball.
I agree, I saw Kane come deep to try and get involved, but he doesnt run with the ball does he. Hes a very good target man that relies on good service. The service would be better at City but his work rate is still poor for a Pep team. Same as Lukaka who is also pretty static imo. If we had a chouce I would go for Harland or Mbappe.

I just dont get him fitting in at city he has done fantastic for Tottenham not brilliant for England ( I know golden boot ) 3 pens and fluke.
The money being spoke about is far above what he is worth I would rather have Bamford someone we can mold.
Can't put me finger on it I just think he will flop at city

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.