Harry Kane

out of Mbappe,Haaland and Kane if either one of them was to flop at city Torres style the one that would lose big value is Kane, a couple of years down the road we unload and we would be very lucky to see half his transfer value, on the other two we could recover most of it,Haaland for me any day of the week even if we have to cough up more

city are not arsed about sell on look at Mendy he be here till he leaves on a free

The way he has performed I wouldn’t even pay that for him. The biggest worry is his pace.. captain slow from what I’ve seen

Unbelievably slow. I always knew he didn't really have pace, but man this tournament has astounded me.

I know it is harsh to judge him on a few England games overall, and not teally doibg that, but how slow he is should really he a massive worry for anyone at the club looking at him.

Generic theory…many, many, many top level strikers have peaked by their mid 20s and are well on their way back down by 28 and pretty much finished at elite level by 29/30.

it’s also noticeable that it’s either due to injuries.. or simply being naturally less mobile and fit. Kane fits the profile of a striker who isn’t going to age well imo. Put it this way Someone like Lewindowski who is in the dying embers of his career looks 7 years younger than Kane when the truth is opposite. He’s just well conditioned and athletic. Kane is not. Rooney wasn’t. Brazilian Ronaldo wasn’t either (great player though) Falcao anyone? Torres?? The list goes on… the argument that between the age of 28-32 is some kind of golden age for a striker is a myth. All players are different.
In this city side that dominate the ball he would always score goals I have now doubt

Unbelievably slow. I always knew he didn't really have pace, but man this tournament has astounded me.

I know it is harsh to judge him on a few England games overall, and not teally doibg that, but how slow he is should really he a massive worry for anyone at the club looking at him.
Have you seen his NUMBERZZZZ though?!?!?!

Lol

We need a more agile player. I can see bony at it again. He won’t get the same assists here with KDB and others and neither will they give him the ball every play. You can see it now how it is when the system is not focused on him.

In this city side that dominate the ball he would always score goals I have now doubt

So could 10 other players that wouldn't cost over 120m for a few years.

For that he needs to conjure goals out of nothing, and I'm sorry, he isn't capable of that, just not that player. The more I try buy into it, the more I find myself thinking it would be a big mistake.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.