Harry Kane

In this city side that dominate the ball he would always score goals I have now doubt

I agree.. but so could others and I believe Haaland would score far more and offer either a huge sell on fee or 10+ years service. I also believe Kane will deteriorate so much in the final few years of his contract that a cheaper younger option could also offer just as much but for better value and a sell on. Kane is a risk imo and has our Veron, Torres, Shevchenko, Hazard (Real Maedrid version) written all over it. Mistake waiting to happen imo.

There’s no chance we’ll go to £150m imo, or offer any player (other than perhaps Ake at a push).

The rumours in Germany are that the outrageous, impossible to turn down, amount for Dortmund is €150m or £128m.

I really think that puts a hard cap on Kane for that amount. Because even though Pep might prefer Kane, even though he's first choice etc. as soon as he costs less money than Kane, you have to consider the age difference and injury history and all that baggage.

We need a more agile player. I can see bony at it again. He won’t get the same assists here with KDB and others and neither will they give him the ball every play. You can see it now how it is when the system is not focused on him.
i suppose you could say the same for Grealish,the whole villa system is around him,how will he cope not being the centre of attention,i do think that he will fit in though

The rumours in Germany are that the outrageous, impossible to turn down, amount for Dortmund is €150m or £128m.

I really think that puts a hard cap on Kane for that amount. Because even though Pep might prefer Kane, even though he's first choice etc. as soon as he costs less money than Kane, you have to consider the age difference and injury history and all that baggage.
Haaland is a match made in heaven for this city team. I don’t care what his agent and dad want, this is the man for us. If City want to make a statement then this is guy to do it with

So could 10 other players that wouldn't cost over 120m for a few years.

For that he needs to conjure goals out of nothing, and I'm sorry, he isn't capable of that, just not that player. The more I try buy into it, the more I find myself thinking it would be a big mistake.
If he scores and he would then couldn’t give a toss about the fee if the club are okay paying it. The clubs handling of their finances is fine by me. He’d be my third or fourth choice but he’d score enough. Not really that worried whoever we get myself, think we’ll be fine.

128m.... hmmm... maybe if we offer 115m and remove Sancho clause it's about the same.

Not to be an arsehole or anything but when you type like this or wHeN yOu Do ThE aLtErNaTiNg CaPs LoCk ThInG, it just comes across as immature more than anything.

Sarcasm should stand on it's own. It's an art form.
Who said I was being sarcastic?

And whenever I want to be sarcastic, I’ll do it my way, not necessarily the British blasé way

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.