Harry Kane

The rumours in Germany are that the outrageous, impossible to turn down, amount for Dortmund is €150m or £128m.

I really think that puts a hard cap on Kane for that amount. Because even though Pep might prefer Kane, even though he's first choice etc. as soon as he costs less money than Kane, you have to consider the age difference and injury history and all that baggage.
If Haaland was genuinely available for £128m then it’d be an absolute no-brainer for me.

So could 10 other players that wouldn't cost over 120m for a few years.

For that he needs to conjure goals out of nothing, and I'm sorry, he isn't capable of that, just not that player. The more I try buy into it, the more I find myself thinking it would be a big mistake.

so why do you think the best manager ever wants him?

If I'm honest, I don't fully think he entirely does, not yet convinced. Time will tell.

oh right you know peps mind!?

great this forum where fans get in there mind they don’t want or like a player and jump through umpteen hoops to say why they don’t want a player or why he is not that good or on the wane! Keeps the forum going!

If he scores and he would then couldn’t give a toss about the fee if the club are okay paying it. The clubs handling of their finances is fine by me. He’d be my third or fourth choice but he’d score enough. Not really that worried whoever we get myself, think we’ll be fine.

If scoring some goals is enough, maybe. Might not be hough. And if that fee could get a player that can change games on their own, then it matters.

oh right you know peps mind!?

great this forum where fans get in there mind they don’t want or like a player and jump through umpteen hoops to say why they don’t want a player or why he is not that good or on the wane! Keeps the forum going!

Not claiming I know Pep's mind. Unlike those stating it as a fact that Pep wants him, I am simply pointing out I've seen nothing that strongly suggests that, and that I remain unconvinced. It is clearly an opinion, I've been saying it since that one interview first aired, and nothing new has happened since.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.