Harry Kane

Sliders? Desert dockers.

Waterfront mules

Waterfront mules

£420 for them lol
Wants to sign for us he’ll save a fortune at sports direct : )

You should note that Aguero’s left us now, so there’s definitely a striker sized hole in our squad.

I’m not saying that Kane’s the right one to fill it but the facts counter your logic that there’s room for Grealish (because Bernardo might leave) but there’s no room for a striker (when a striker has already vacated the slot).
That's a good point that I stupidly missed. That part of my reasoning has been assuaged.

I stand by my original point though, I do still see a Kane transfer as impractical. But slightly less impractical than before.

It’s amazing how underrated Gabby is amongst our own fans.
He quicker than Kane (so’s my dead neighbour), he’s more skilful, can take players on better than he can, can work better in tighter areas than he can, works much harder than he does in attack and defence (for the team).
Kane’s a better goal scorer and better in the air.
We’ll see how much better you think he is against a packed defences every week.
The problem with Gabby is he’s played second fiddle to Sergio, so either Sergio plays or none of them, long term.
Gabby has a couple of ‘bad’ games (not scoring), but also working his bollocks off for the team and he gets hooked.
Kane of the other hand has a few bad games and because he’s really the only goal threat he doesn’t get dropped, so gets to play his way back into form (England).
Gabby doesn’t get that luxury.
I agree with a lot of you just said except for this. Surely Kane is better against a packed defence because he's a better goal scorer. He wouldn't have to run and press as much because we'd have a majority of the ball anyway. Pace isn't required as much when you are camped in the opposition's half. I could see more far post crosses for him to head and cut backs into the box he'd put more into the back of the net. However against the likes of Liverpool or Chelsea, Gabby's work rate, pressing and pace is better suited.

qkhXzN0.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.