Harry Kane

As I say- If you genuinely think City will pay more than 50m for Harry ‘the crock’ Kane you are a fool.

You're an absolute melt if u think Kane isn't worth 50m lol we just bought a relegated Ake for 41m we were at the table for Harry fucking Maguire for 70m and u think City wouldn't pay over 50m for Kane lmfao. Get off my page.

200 not happening. Could see it happening at around 150 with the addons 120+30 maybe. Sure he would score for fun in our team, he sure know where the net is only concern is his injury record. Maybe he wouldn't be as injured here as we wouldn't have the same need to rush him back.

You're an absolute melt if u think Kane isn't worth 50m lol we just bought a relegated Ake for 41m we were at the table for Harry fucking Maguire for 70m and u think City wouldn't pay over 50m for Kane lmfao. Get off my page.
City don’t want Kane- there’s a reason we don’t want him.
Go on then- what do you think Kane is worth if we bought him this summer ??

Highly unlikely to happen but will now rumble on for this window, the next window, and perhaps the whole of next year. Hugely upsetting and distracting for everyone at Tottenham, including the supporters, the player himself, and of course their long- insufferable manager.

City would never spend £200 million on a single player who is 27 years old (and injury prone)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.