Harry Kane

i think he will behind the scenes mate if he has an agreement with levy. Haaland is only starting out in his career but Kane knows this is his last chance of a big move to win trophies and he will also know that it would be his only chance to come to us as if we sign another striker this summer then he`s stuck at spuds.
Dealing with Daniel is a nightmare, Raiola may be easier!!

Going back to his home city, he would be Spurs main man and maybe money.
Sterling's been up north for longer than he was in London at this point. And if Spurs are willing to pay the 300k a week Sterling is on now, let alone the wage rise he'd need to even consider taking that step down, I'll run through Ardwick stark bollock naked.

Both Haaland and Kane have positives/negatives, but both would be great signings and improve us considerably.

Haaland, young exciting talent, could be our striker for the next 10 years, against, dealing with a known 'bad" agent, unproven in the Premier league, a big lad already at 20, will he have issues later in his career?

Kane, proven top quality Premier league player, England Captain, great penalty taker, against, questionable ankles, dealing with Daniel Levy and one that's not mentioned often, 'Arry is a London boy through and through, will heading norf be good for him?
Some of us survived for three years without any noticeable side effects.

Sterling's been up north for longer than he was in London at this point. And if Spurs are willing to pay the 300k a week Sterling is on now, let alone the wage rise he'd need to even consider taking that step down, I'll run through Ardwick stark bollock naked.

I don't believe Sterling is paid £300k a week either.

This saga is already reminding me of Alexis Sanchez.
North London star player agitating to leave, club unwilling to sell at a price that looks half decent..

This saga is already reminding me of Alexis Sanchez.
North London star player agitating to leave, club unwilling to sell at a price that looks half decent..
Will be different so long as Kane really does only have eyes for us. If he starts to talk to United we will walk away. I suspect we have been in contact with his people got the green light and after champions league final we will start to negotiate with levy. Like we found with sane if the player only wants to go to one club it is incredibly hard for the selling club. Im Sure Kane will do his part

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.